Assistant Commercial Manager (NEC3/JCT)
* £30,000 to £40,000 per year
* Plus excellent company benefits and incentives
Our client is currently looking for an Assistant Commercial Manager to help oversee the commercial aspects of their bids and tenders for large scale infrastructure projects. You will provide commercial support to the tendering team to help maximise financials and ensure risks are managed effectively
This is an ideal position for an estimator, quantity surveyor or commercial assistant to step into a key role in a multi-national business.
Skills and Experience:
* Degree qualified in a construction-related discipline or equivalent experience
* An understanding of commercial contract management (NEC3/JCT)
* Ability to read, interpret and understand specifications and terms and conditions
* Experience in the telecoms, utilities or transportation sectors would be benefi...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)