ASSISTANT PRODUCT MANAGER / DROYLSDEN / UP TO £30K + BENEFITS
Fantastic opportunity for an up and coming Assistant Product Manager, with a passion for introducing exciting new products into the market.
Our client is an ambitious, growing organisation and they are looking for a highly motivated Assistant Product Manager. You will support the PM with the introduction of new products, improvements to existing products and the effective marketing of all product ranges.
What's on Offer?
* Highly Competitive salary (up to £30K, Dependent on Experience)
* Company pension plan
* Good working environment
* Excellent company culture
* Friendly working hours, No weekends
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Product Manager:
* Product development for ranges of high vis clothing, workwear and PPE
* Maintenance of product certification library, including obtaining certification for new products
* Organising effective product launches, to include p...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)