EYFS Teacher - Bolton
Milk Education are working with a Primary School in Bolton to assist them with employing a full time EYFS teacher to work in a Reception class. The school provides a caring and welcoming environment for its pupils, staff and families in the local community. The school also ensures extra-curricular activities are made available to all pupils.
* EYFS Teacher working in a Reception Class
* Teaching the EYFS National Curriculum to a class of 28 pupils
* Provide planning for the Teaching Assistant to work with smaller groups
* Be available to work from Mon 2nd December 2019 to Fri 22nd May 2020 initially
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous EYFS teaching experience and confident teaching Phonics
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
* Teaching in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)