Do you have qualifications and experience in Mechanical Engineering?
Is communication one of your key strengths?
If the answer is YES, then we have a unique opportunity for you as our client is looking to train you to be a Forensic Mechanical Engineer Investigator.
In this role, you will investigate a broad range of engineering related incidents and accidents.
* Conducting site-based investigations to record and gather the available physical evidence.
* Obtaining details regarding the background and circumstances surrounding the incident by interviewing people associated with the incident.
* Undertaking telephone enquiries of equipment suppliers and manufacturers to obtain the required technical information.
* Reviewing technical documentation that may comprise engineering drawings, operating manuals and maintenance records.
* Consulting relevant standards, regulations and other published guidance.
* Undertaking technical literatur...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)