Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a Trainee Laboratory Technician on behalf of a large manufacturing company based in Radcliffe.
You will be responsible for providing a good quality service to customers in respect of meeting deadlines and ensuring that all our services are in line with ISO 9001 standards.
* Physical testing of both incoming raw materials and finished fragrance compounds and extracts in line with quality procedures.
* Data inputting.
* Use of Infra-Red.
* Loading samples onto the Automatic Density Equipment.
* Flashpoints and Water Content.
* Update and maintain all work records, filing and sample storage as directed.
* Carry out any other duties deemed necessary within the analytical process.
Required skills & qualifications:
* Team player
* Planning and organising skills
* Communication skills
* IT skills; Formpak, Excel, Word,...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)