Our client is a leading UK manufacturer of a wide range of standard and engineered Microbiological Safety Cabinets, laminar flow products and associated clean air equipment
From their site in Manchester, they supply the Pharmaceutical industry, Universities, Hospitals, defence and other research establishments with cutting edge design and market leading clean air products and services.
The role will include:
* Electrical Wiring of Clean Air Cabinets
* Adhering and working to health and safety legislations
* Adherence to company policies and procedures
* Maintaining a clean, organised and productive work area
* Complete given tasks in an efficient, fast and friendly manner
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* Some site work
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
* Good inter-personal skills, team work, hands-on approach with effective verbal and written communication skills
* Relevant previous mechanical fitting e...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 10, 2021|
|Expiry||April 09, 2021|