We're hiring for a Fabricator Plater to join a globally renowned, leading innovator and manufacturer based in Hyde, Tameside. This role would suite an enthusiastic, driven individual who is committed to a long-term career. With a recent investment into the company there is a lot of scope for progression.
What's on offer?
* Starting rate £11 per hour increasing up to £14 after probation
* Hours:7:30 am 4:15 pm Monday -Thursday / 7:30 am - 1:00 pm Friday with a view to move to 2pm-10pm shifts (shift allowance included)
* Saturday overtime often available
What will you be doing as a Fabricator Plater?
* Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
* Measuring and marking out plates and sections for cutting, shaping and drilling
* Operating welding machines and burning equipment
* Cutting slots in metal and drilling
* Using presses machines to form and shape plates and sections
* Guiding cranes and hoists for mov...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)