We are looking for a Project Coordinator with ideally a technical, engineering or manufacturing background for a family owned and operated business that has a proud engineering and manufacturing heritage in the UK.
The occupant of this role will be responsible for the co-ordination of all aspects of engineering projects by operating as a liaison between representatives of the Engineering, Supply Chain, Production and Logistics functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Processing orders and producing all required works orders and pick lists
* Raising purchase orders for materials, components and bought in items
* Improving engineering documentation which includes control plans and inspection aids as well as the reviewing and updating of existing BOMs
* Establishing and maintaining key supplier relationships for components and/or materials
* Creating new Bills of Materials (BOMs)
* Providing cover in the operations and sales areas w...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 12, 2021|
|Expiry||April 11, 2021|