Team Leader - Children & Young People
This role includes you supporting children and young persons who have emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD). You will be required to work 2:4 shifts, this is paid on salary for 40hours a week, working on a bank hours system. Shift pattern is 2 on 4 off, followed by sleep ins as and when required.
Requirements for the role -
* Must be 21 years of age or over (client has claimed an exemption under the equality act 2010)
* Hold a full, valid manual driving licence, with access to their own vehicle
* Must hold a Level 3 Children & Young people's workforce qualification or equivalent
* Pension Auto-enrolment
* 'Pay Care Scheme', this is a company health care benefit.
* 'Perk Box', this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well-known high street brands.
About the role briefly -
* To be responsible to the Home Manager as a member...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)