We are currently recruiting for a Utilities Project Manager for a thriving company based in North Manchester. Our client provide M&E utility infrastructures and work alongside Tier 1 contractors throughout the UK on these projects. They offer Project Management, Civils Engineering, Heating, Multi-Utility Installations and testing and commissioning, to name just a few of their services!
The Role and its Responsibilities
Supervision of gangs including the following:
* Management of training requirements.
* Control of van inventory (stock plant/consumables/small tools/materials).
* Ensuring correct PPE and presentability.
* Ensuring record information is being completed i.e., line/level sheets, photos, health and safety documentation.
Management of multi-utility projects / civil installations including the following:
* Procurement of materials and allocation of labour.
* Production of risk assessments and method statements specific ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)