Water Engineering Manager
A leading gas, water and power asset owner and management company is looking to add a Water Engineering Manager to the team in the UK. This role will be based from, so we are happy to review applications from anywhere in the UK.
Water is a new addition to their current portfolio so they are looking for the Water Engineering Manager to be a key role moving forward.
Role responsibilities for the Water Engineering Manager are as follows:
* Responsible for the development of design, specification and operational policies and procedures.
* Implement appropriate measures to ensure the assessment and approval of the design and specification for water and/or wastewater distribution networks.
* Liaise with connection partners to obtain 'point of connections' for water and/or wastewater
* Assure compliance with asset adoption requirements by connection partners.
* Approval and authorisation of ICP/SLP providers, Contractors and other Service Provi...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 16, 2021|
|Expiry||April 15, 2021|